Flashify Apk is one of the most important application that I personally love to use. Flashify app is the easiest way to flash boot images, recovery images or zip files into your Android devices. The application is developed by Christian Göllner. As the prominent solution for flash and backup on Android, Flashify has arrested a lot of fans by now. In fact, the app is made of favorable features supporting the user for a smart APK run. Without the need of a PC, it helps the user to flash boot img, recovery img, zip files into your Android also supporting backups of the current kernel and recovery which stored on the internal memory or the memory card.
How to download Flashify Apk
Downloading Flashify App is very easy but to make the tool working, you need to root your android device. Without Root access, flashify app does not work at all. To root your android phone, you need to install an application called, kingroot which will root your device in one single click. To download Flashify Apk, click here.
How to Flash TWRP with Flashify Apk
- First of all Flashify APK Download from here and install on your android device.
- Then download TWRP file to your Android device.
- Open Flashify application.
- Grant root permission if required.
- In the interface, select the recovery image option and then recovery or img file downloaded
- Now click ok, and follow the steps to flash recovery on Android
- After flash completes, reboot the device.
How to install Custom Rom with Flashify Apk
To install Custom Rom with Flashify apk, follow the below process carefully.
- Download and install Flashify link given below
- Once the application is installed, access the application through app drawer.
- Allow root access to the application and navigate to Flashify’s home screen.
- Now you may tap the .img or .zip button and locate the file you want to flash.
- In the Backup menu, you can backup Nandroid and all other available stuff.
- In the Menu (on the top right corner) you can reboot your device in your desired mode or you can access the settings.
- By tapping the + button on the top, you can make a flashing que to flash multiple images / zip files.
- Rest can be done by following the on-screen instructions.